- This event has passed.
Awakening Shakti Retreat Bali – August 22nd-30th
22. August @ 06:30 - 30. August @ 18:00
22nd – 30th August 2019
Penestanan, Bali, Indonesia
A YOGA IMMERSION TO RECONNECT TO DIVINE FEMININE POWER HIMALAYAN KRIYA YOGA, TANTRA, RESTORATIVE, CYCLICAL WISDOM AND CONNECTION
5000AED inclusive of meals and shared accommodation or 8000AED inclusive of meals and private accommodation
Yogafirst and Return to the Self inspire you to reconnect, awaken and nurture your Shakti or Feminine Energy.
An intensive 9 day retreat for yoginis looking to reconnect to themselves and their yoga practice in a beautiful, natural and peaceful setting and a supportive, empowering environment.
We invite you to an exploration of the divine feminine through Himalayan Kriya Yoga, Tantra, Yoga Nidra, Womb Yoga and Restorative yoga practices. This is a retreat for those who are looking for post-lineage practices from teachers who have decades of lineage based yoga study and together, weave a unique web of practices aligned with the feminine.
This retreat is suitable for all women especially graduates of our 200-hour courses, yoga teachers and open minded yoga students.
Included on your retreat:
– Single or shared accommodation for 9 nights in deluxe suites at beautiful Ananda Cottages near Ubud, Bali
– Daily breakfast buffet including fresh fruit, juices, cooked options at Ananda Cottages
– Health, delicious, Organic Vegetarian lunch at Paddy Point Restaurant
– 8 days of divine feminine yoga practices with Jo and Peewee at the ‘Under the Banyan Tree’ shala in Penestanan, Ubud
– 2 cultural trips to see the beauty of Bali including a spiritual trip with Balinese Priestess Luh Manis to Kintamani
– Morning transport from Ananda Cottages to the Banyan Tree (2km)
– Local insight and a full area guide written by Ubud resident Jo
– Our love, compassion and full support on your yoga journey, wherever you are right now