- This event has passed.
Business Coach: 3 Stages for Startup Business Success
15. November, 2017 @ 15:00 - 16:30
This event is open to public.
Regardless of whether you have an idea, just got into business (Upstart) or you now run a small team, this mini-workshop is for you. In this 90 minute piece, you will discover how to launch a successful Startup in 3 simple stages.
This mini-workshop will help you save yourself a lot of pain and frustration by learning what the fortune 500 companies like; Apple, Google, Facebook and Virgin, had to learn and implement, only after many years of painstaking trial and error. Now you can join like-minded people and stress-test your idea against a few simple but powerful tools that can instantly show you how to get to the next level in your business venture.
– Learn the 3 simple stages to measure your business progress
– Learn the 3 critical business roles that most startup don’t know about that leads to their business sabotage.
– Get a Free Startup Tool that helps you clarify your Value Proposition
– Identify which of the 4 essential Entrepreneurial skills you are missing that are crucial for scalability.
– Learn why old strategies like business plans and goal-setting DONT WORK for today’s Entrepreneurs.
– Clarity on how to structure your opportunity/business to avoid confusion and wasting time and money in the wrong places.
– Strategies on how to pivot and innovate your product, service or idea with confidence
– How to identify ideal clients and then how to create the right product or services for them.
– How to use your business to solve world problems (For-Profit Social Enterprise)
– Simple techniques demonstrated LIVE on how to network effectively and present yourself for impact
About the speaker:
Born in Zambia, Aaron moved to Australia to study Law and Commerce at the University of Sydney. While studying, he set up numerous successful business ventures that enabled him and his clients to live more successfully and make a bigger difference in their communities. During this time, Aaron recognised that the level of his success was a direct result of his ability to help others succeed as well. Helping start-ups to be successful companies is not just his passion, it has become his calling.