- This event has passed.
Experiencing Your Authentic Self: 5-Day Retreat
6. October @ 18:00 - 12. October @ 12:00
EXPERIENCING YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF
6 Night / 5-Day Retreat
Limited to 5 Participants
Find out more at: www.koipondstrategy.com
TIME & SPACE TO FOCUS…..ON YOU!
This is our foundation retreat. All roads start and end with you. This is the course that started it all for us back in 2006. It evolves and morphs each time we run it, but it always delivers on the promise to let you experience a more conscious version of you, and your potential within. You will walk away with not just clarity like you have never experience before, but also with a clear plan, next steps and more. You will also learn tools and techniques to better manage situations once you head back to the “the real world” after your retreat.
As we limit any single programme size to 5 participants, we ensure that you will have a personalised and individualised experience, even in a group sessions.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE AREAS TO BE COVERED?
• Identifying your primary, personal barrier to unleashing your fullest potential; the glass ceiling or saboteur within
• Identifying who you really are beyond your limiting beliefs and unwanted behaviours
• Exploring the option to make more conscious and responsible choices
• Shifting your perspective from unsustainable routines or patterns to a new, more workable way forward
• Tools to bring about desirable changes; mentally, emotionally and in your behaviours
• Understanding how to gain a deeper connection to your core values, passion and purpose in life
WHAT IS THIS RETREAT REALLY LIKE?
Experiencing your authentic self is one of the most energising things you could ever do for yourself. You will find that your mind is operating at levels and speeds you have never experienced before. The environment itself will help further fuel your creativity, thoughts and clarity that will get stronger with each day you here.
The time spent over meals and in group sessions with like-minded, well-traveled, global professionals like yourself will also provide new perspective and confidence that you may have not felt for a very long time. The one-on-one coaching, along with time to yourself either hanging out on your balcony, going for a swim, or taking a walk, will all support the learning and tools you are beginning to practice.
You will start to notice a change in yourself. You will feel that this is unlike other thing you have tried in the past. Yes, this is a very different feeling. You will find that the ideas about how to make change in your life are finally starting to become very clear, as is your belief in yourself that these changes will truly align with who you really are, and who you want to be, every day. There is no looking back and you could not be happier about it.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• For those who are in “Need of Change” period in their life.
• You feel overwhelmed and that your current patterns or life rhythm is not sustainable.
• You have tried to make change other ways, but now feel very committed to putting time and energy into facing your fears and finally feeling free from what was holding from your fullest potential.
• For those who feel frustrated, undervalued, overworked or stuck in passionless work. You may be regarded as “successful” by your peers, family and even yourself sometimes, but you are exhausted and want to find a more balanced way forward.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Rick is truly one of a kind. His passion and purpose in life is clear, and everything he does supports this. His journey in life has been amazing, but hardly a straight line. Returning from the battles of combat in the Vietnam War at just 22-years old, he was a self-described – “broken man”. Rising up from this, he undertook both a corporate business path in the energy sector, as well as a spiritual one, studying with masters across India, China and SE Asia. Rick is a TEDx speaker and author, but above all, he is a master at intuitively listening, understanding and helping others see what they can not see in themselves.
PROGRAMME PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• 5-Day Interactive Workshop
• 6-Nights Private Villa Accommodation
• Round-Trip Airport-Ubud-Aiport transfers
• Daily “Heaven-In-Bali” Resort Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
• All Beverages, excluding alcohol
• Balinese Coffee/Cookie/Fruit Breaks Daily
• Two 1-Hour Private Life/Business Coaching Session
• One 1-Hour Massage
• Use of Swimming Pool and all resort facilities, including WIFI
• USB of all course materials & a Koi Pond Journal
During the course you will have many one-on-one chats over meals and during breaks to chat with instructors. You will also get two private, one-hour coaching session. This session is your opportunity to explore and discuss any aspect of your personal or professional life, business situations or whatever area you feel more compelled to explore most. It is your time. Additional sessions can be scheduled prior to, or after the course completes.
US$1,495/per participant – includes all service charges & taxes
US$250 Deposit is required to hold your seat for any course. Non-Refundable, but may be applied to a future retreat if used within 6 months of the original retreat dates booked. Balance of US$1,245 due 30-days prior to course arrival date.
NOTE: The retreat dates show the date you should ARRIVE and the date you DEPART.
Please check with us for any questions on this, or to confirm booking additional nights either before or after the retreat dates: email: [email protected]
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• By purchasing a course, you agree to all terms and conditions.
• Programmes & Retreats are not offered in a reduced time format.
• Participants are reminded to have insurance with them in the event of any unexpected illness or injury.
• The Length of your stay can be extended (either before the course begins or after it is completed) based on your needs and resort availability at a discounted rate.
• Pricing excludes Airfare, Alcohol and any food or drinks outside of what is included in the course package.
• All payments are processed through our parent company APAC STRATEGIC PARTNERS PTE LTD, a Singapore registered company.
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
• US$250 payment is due to confirm your space for all retreats. This is non-refundable, but may be applied to a future retreat if you are not able to make the date you booked. New retreat date must be no more than 6 months from your original retreat date.
• US$1,245 Balance is due 30-days prior to course arrival date. This is non-refundable, but may be applied to a future retreat if you are not able to make the date you booked. New retreat date must be no more than 6 months from your original retreat date.
• Koi Pond Strategy reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course date for any reason. In these cases, a full refund or course credit will be issued to paid participants, whichever is preferred.