The Sabbatical Mindfulness Retreat 2020
16. February @ 07:00 - 21. February @ 13:00
A personalised, holistic well-being retreat to remedy the daily stressors of life.
Grounded in ancient Hindu principals, our international team of life experts will guide you through the techniques needed to live a more balanced life filled with positive energy.
Detoxify and rejuvenate your body with your own personalised Dosha based menu, immerse yourself in the daily yoga and meditation sessions on offer and unleash your inner artist with our soul-creations classes.
So come and experience the serenity with us on our latest journey into the highlands of Ubud, Bali… traverse the historic rice paddies, pay homage to the numerous temples and shrines, absorb the culture; all the while learning how to revive your own inner temple.
The program is designed to give you an in-depth experience of mindful living and leadership. We work with ‘the whole person’ because the mind and body are connected and you can’t affect change in one without working simultaneously on the other.
Each day you will be guided by an experienced facilitator in learning sessions, where you will explore your thinking and behavioral style, what’s important to you, where you’re going and how you want to create an impact in your business, for your team, and for your family.
You will gain inspiration from the personal stories of business leaders who’ve led innovation in their own fields and from your peers across different industries.
From this experience, you will gain:
Clarity on your personal values – your own personal source of power and influence.
A vision and plan to deliver real business value.
Confidence to communicate that vision with passion and energy.
Skills to motivate, manage and give feedback with professionalism and courage.
Capacity to sustain long-term performance through a balance of mindfulness, movement, and nutrition.
The Package includes:
- 6-nights, 7-days premium accommodation in BALI, including daily servicing.
- 6-days mindfulness coaching program – sessions crafted to improve your personal leadership effectiveness, powers of communication, and ability to engage, motivate, and inspire people around you.
- Nutritious, delicious, sustainably sourced meals catered by local dietitians and qualified chefs who use food as medicine.
- Daily Meditation and Yoga – because the mind and body are connected and you can’t affect change in one without working simultaneously on the other (no previous experience required).
- Team building exercises locally arranged cooking and painting classes and much more.
- Relaxing and sightseeing in Bali, visiting world renown places in and around BALI island in our own AC car.
- Locally based guest speakers, innovators and entrepreneurs, willing to share their stories of life balance and successful business.
- Surprise gifts and 3 months access to our executive coaches for follow up sessions without any charges.